Pokemon Go

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

YoungFK86

Jan 8, 2018
I'm not a gamer LOL, not anymore since I was a kid. Anyway, also when I was a kid the first gen of Pokemon came out in the western countries and then maybe the second, then I became a teen and I lost interest/time.
But... When this game came out in summer of 2016 I was a bit scared and annoyed of it, cause I exactly remember the day when I went to a park near home in Bruxelles (I was living there for a short period) and almost EVERYONE was watching his/her phone, whitout caring about the rest. GOSH.
So, in the end, some months later, I downloaded the app too, more casually then intentionally, and today I still play. I mean the game itself is not good, but Pokemons are so cute...
I've got many of them, I was able to catch the legendaries ecept two for my fav ones LOL, Lugia and Mewtwo.
What about you?
LOL what a silly topic
Pokemon-GO-UPDATE-Anniversary-event-could-spell-bad-news-for-Niantic-bosses-628125.jpg

Stardust

Dec 12, 2017
Omg when this first came out I was on it all the time haha I still get on now and then. I remember when it first came out and I saw a lot of people in the parks playing it lol ^_^

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 2, 2017
I played it a lot when it first came out but unfortunately I live out in the middle of know where and there are not many Pokemon available so I have to go to the city to get anything good. Not to bad of game.